Regis University's Accelerated BSN Jan 2014 Applicants - Page 5Register Today!
- Aug 9 by whereisdarlaHi friendlykeano,
I confirmed that HCR 210 was acceptable with S. Sp... (Can't put full names on this board).
- Sep 16 by nvck1Any alternates out there hear anything yet? So far, silence on my end.
- Oct 26 by nursingschool76Congratulations! I received an acceptance letter via email today but am a little concerned because I was never called up for an interview. Does anyone know if this is possible? I was thrilled with the news but don't want to get too excited yet because I think everyone must interview, right? Has anyone ever received a false letter of acceptance?
- Oct 26 by whereisdarlaCongratulations! There were no interviews for Regis for the Spring 2014 Accelerated option.
- Oct 28 by nursingschool76Whereisdarla, thank you so much for your message! I was a little stressed out all weekend about the interview question so your comment helped relieve that. Thanks again!! Best wishes
- Nov 9 by nvck1Congrats!! I just received my acceptance letter via e-mail yesterday. Really excited!
- Nov 24 by kerleigh722Congratulations, ya'll!
I started this past May so I'm sure I'll be mentoring one of you in the near future! Congrats, I know how it feels to finally be IN!
Best of luck!
- Dec 7 by nvck1Hi kerleigh,
Quick question for you about books. The bookstore has a few recommended (but not required) items. Did you purchase them all? Were the recommended items helful? Is it worth it to buy vs. rent? Any additional insight would be great. Thanks!