Regis Spring 2012 (as well as CU and Metro) - Page 11Register Today!
- Aug 24, '11 by Katie873I think you can look it up at the online bookstore on regis.edu. It looks like it "medical ethics" by pence
- Aug 29, '11 by SON14I have a quick question. Have any of you heard of the accelerated program at University of New England in Portland, Maine? If so, can you give me any info? Thanks
- Aug 31, '11 by graceful88Does anyone know how the alternate list works in more detail? I know we are not ranked and will be reevaluated. I am really wondering if they will tell us a few spots up and then email if we got it or just that we are being offered a spot?
- Aug 31, '11 by SON14Jamie said that we are reevaluated and she will email us if we are offered a spot.
- Sep 1, '11 by hellokitty1112Does anybody know if anyone has turned Regis down yet?? I'm so anxious, and this wait is killing me!
- Sep 2, '11 by SON14hellokitty1112,
One person on this blog turned it down. That person got accepted to UC Denver and Regis and decided to go with UC Denver. Other than that I dont know.
- Sep 7, '11 by graceful88I just got accepted off the alternate list today so it is starting fellow alternates. Good Luck!
- Sep 7, '11 by SON14Congrats Graceful88,
Do you know any other information in regards to how many spots opened up?
- Sep 7, '11 by graceful88No sorry I am not sure how many others jamie just emailed me saying I was in with an attached acceptance letter. I am sure there must be more spots not just the one. Good luck SON14