Nashville State Nursing 2013 - Page 4Register Today!
- Apr 26 by SchabeCongrats @Cindymorris82! I wish you all the best of luck! @tdabney427 I also felt like the interview process was not the best. I just felt as though they did not get to know who I am. I was only asked two questions and I was shocked when they said that was it. They just asked me a critical thinking question and how do I view myself differently than others when it comes to being a student. I wish you all the best of luck! I can't wait to hear something because I feel more anxious everyday!
- May 1 by Cindymorris82Well, that was interesting. I also don't feel as if enough questions were asked to truly 'get to know' but then I have to remind myself of how many other schools don't have an interview. Those other schools look purely at paperwork. Oh well. Each program has its own peculiarities. I still would choose NSCC over others. Good luck to all! FYI to those in the first round of interviews: they told us today that it would be 2-3 weeks when the letters were sent out. They were in a hurry to get them done so maybe it will be sooner than that!
- May 3 by SchabeI am also thankful for the interviews because it's true, most schools look completely at paperwork instead of putting a face to what's on paper. I feel like these two weeks will go by so slow! I am so ready to hear something! Good luck!
- Quote from tdabney427I sure hope that's true. Not just for the fact that I'm anxious to know but also so if I do get in I can start getting some of the stuff likeI am not sure how true this is, but I just got a text message that letters are going out this week. I hope all of us get one. Congratulations on even making it this far, it is truly a big deal.
Uniforms and such.
- I also hope that's true! Now I'm more anxious! I hope you all get a letter! And yes its awesome that you all made it this far! That's a big accomplishment! Good luck all!
- What classes (if any) are you all taking right now?
- I'm taking Chemistry, nutrition, med term, abnormal psychology
- That's a heavy load! I have A&P 2, American Lit, and photography.
- It is a heavy load! I'm glad it is final week! I bet photography is fun! I would have loved to have had that class! I forgot to ask earlier. How many people were in your interview for the first part before you all went to individual rooms? I'm not sure the exact number in ours but it was probably close to 50 if I could guess.