Linfield Accelerated BSN 2013 Summer Start - Page 2Register Today!
- May 2 by nantotsHello!!
I was wait listed, but just got an email this morning about my acceptance. I am a bit nervous and worried about finding a place to live and moving in one months time! Does any one have any recommendations about what areas to look in?
- May 6 by RASKLCongratulations! Where will you be coming in from? I'm not completely familiar with the Portland area just yet. I'll be commuting from Salem.
- May 8 by nantotsI'll be moving from CA. Finding apartments sure is stressful ahha.
- Congratulations rylin86! I will be commuting everyday. I wish I could take Amtrak all week, but unfortunately, it doesn't work with my schedule. No worries though; I'm used to commuting an hour each way from a summer job I had a couple years ago. I'm wondering how many other people from here are for sure going to Linfield. We should meet up before orientation and get acquainted!
- I'd love to meet up! I'm still working full time, until the 24th, but I can make something work! I also have the entire week before orientation where I'm just cleaning and packing, that would work best!
- What part of Salem are you in right now? I'm in south Salem. We can do coffee at the Ike Box or any Starbucks if you'd like!
- I'm also in South Salem, and work in South Salem. Either works for me, what time of day works best for you?
- My schedule is pretty open. I'm currently visiting family/friends in Nevada and I won't be back until around the 21st. After that, I'm free!
- May 13 by rylin86And I'll be gone until the 27th... How about Tuesday, the 28th, anytime works for me! French Press or Ike Box?