Grand Canyon University Fall '11 HOPEFULLYS!! - Page 5Register Today!
- Jun 14, '11 by h9houseThe only differences between the fast track and the traditional program that i know of are: with traditional you get summer and winter breaks, the program length is 28 months as opposed to 20 months, classes are held at the main campus and clinicals are done at various hospitals throughout the valley instead of having classes and clinicals at one set hospital or site.
- OH THE ANTICIPATION!!!!!!!!!
- So I just got an email from my enrollment counselor saying they don't know yet. But they should know by Monday!! Haha, think we already knew that. So im guessing friday?
- Jun 15, '11 by inspiredRN10Haha yes I emailed my counselor too and she said that fast track isn't finalized yet, but of course, we will know by Monday! So tomorrow or Friday…Ahhh! Super stressful! Does anyone know how many spots were available for both the traditional and fast track? I am just curious about the statistics of the acceptance rate
- I know right? I wonder if there's like 180 spots with all locations lol
- Jun 15, '11 by LizzyruI hope we find out tomorrow.. if they don't email until after 5 o'clock on Friday, how am I supposed to request a day off to attend the immunization orientation!? I don't want to be a no show at work. LOL I know that's a wishful thinking.. but am thinking positive here... lol
- Jun 16, '11 by TLK879Congrats to everyone who has been accepted to the traditional! I got my email yesterday! So excited!! Goodluck to all the fast track applicants! : )
- Jun 16, '11 by RNicholaskDid everyone else get that housing info email today? Bit confusing when they send out emails like immunizations and housing info if we don't even know were accepted. Lol
Wish we'd know already!!!!
- Jun 16, '11 by inspiredRN10ya...I bet they send it after 5 tomorrow. I wouldn't think they'd be doing emails over the weekend...?
- Jun 16, '11 by RNicholaskYeah me neither... do you know if there's even a wait list? My enrollment counselor told me there wasn't. I wonder if the people that dont get in automatically get in for spring?