Grand Canyon FNP

  1. Hey, I had a quick question

    Is a graduate eligible for licensure in any state upon graduation? Are there any stipulations in any states that you know of?

    Also, I can't find it on their website, but I was wondering if you know if they have and ADN-FNP program, or if you are required to have your BSN first. Thank you!!
  2. Tags
    Visit heartaflame profile page

    About heartaflame

    Joined: Sep '07; Posts: 12; Likes: 1
    Specialty: Dialysis


  3. by   Jen477
    I can't find much on their web site either. I would probably call them to get clearer answers.

    This link might help:

    Nursing Programs | College of Nursing | Grand Canyon University | College of Nursing | Grand Canyon University
  4. by   talitha cumi
    Yes, they do offer bridge program for RN-MSN Family Nurse Practitioner. The degree is on ground and offered at the Arizona and New Mexico campuses only so if you live out of State you would have to move to either State for the program. The program does not give BSN, only MSN. In order to do the bridge programs you have to have a Bachelor's degree in another field outside Nursing. The GCU Sch of Nursing is accredited by CCNE. You should be able to get Advanced Practice license in any state when you finish but if you do find info on restrictions please do post! You can search for the RN-MSN FNP program at Nursing Bridge Programs | College of Nursing | Grand Canyon University