Georgetown Accelerated BSN Spring 2012 Entry - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 15, '11 by Darkwater205Every five minutes or so. I'm hating this waiting.
- Oct 15, '11 by cassidygalYeah this is basically torture. I've been checking my email every few minutes! I'm really hoping that we'll hear by monday. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one!
- Oct 16, '11 by hascherIt's nice to know that we are all very similar in our A-type behavior - lol. We are all totally stressed about this - but it is good that we have this forum because if not we would likely drive the others in our lives crazy (if we don't already). We can ride this out together - think of it as pre-cohort bonding! I have to see the positive in this and try to enjoy my sunday which will be full of microbiology and football and then dinner with friends! To keep our minds off of this - what will you be doing today?
- Oct 16, '11 by cassidygalIt is nice to see that I'm not the only one going stir crazy waiting for news. As for not stressing today, I'm accomplishing that with a pitcher or beer while watching some football. I'm thinking that once we all get good news (fingers crossed) Sundays will involve much more studying and far less beer! Might as well enjoy it now.
Is anyone else really worried that you'll be I'm the grocery store or some other public place when the email comes and you'll either embarrass yourself (if accepted) or have to deal with rejection in a horrible place?
- Oct 16, '11 by hascherI am currently being frustrated by the pathetic play by my Redskins! At least that takes my mind off of other stress. As for being in a public place - that sounds like a bad dream - lol. But I agree that I would rather be at home to do my happy dance or dealing with rejection.
I'm supposed to be studying as well but am too stressed to do anything right now.
- Oct 17, '11 by cassidygalOkay, today the lack of news is testing my patience!! Has anyone heard anything? I'm starting to wonder if we will hear by email or if I should start stalking my mailbox for the mailman!
- Oct 17, '11 by hascherSo far no news from anyone on my end. I'm not sure now how we might hear but you can stalk your mailperson for fun to take your mind off of waiting. I'm sure they will understand!
- Oct 17, '11 by Egan.monroeThank Goodness I'm not the only one!!! I have been tempted all day to call admissions and get them going!! Haha they obviously have no idea what we are going through waiting like this!!
- Oct 17, '11 by cassidygalYou are not the only one!!! I think this must be some crazy test to see which one of us tweeks out while waiting!!! The worst thing is that I had no idea when we got the last email. It was out of the blue! I kind of wish they hadn't told us the date that we were going to find out. We'd be blissfully unaware right now!!
I find that I check my email every two seconds, and when I do get an email first I panic, then I get excited, then I feel let down because it isn't the email I'm waiting for!!
- Oct 17, '11 by Egan.monroeI do the exact same thing! Haha I agree that I wish they hadn't told us a date. Especially the way we were told that it would be by the 15th, it's just driving us all crazy!!!! I have to say in this case ignorance would be bliss!