Georgetown ABSN Fall 2011 - Page 15Register Today!
- May 13, '11 by jrshimHey everyone, I've created a Facebook group for our cohort:
If anyone has trouble with the link, just search "Georgetown University Fall 2011 ABSN"
- May 14, '11 by dcloveHi all,
I'm reading through the WHC scholarship contract and it trying to sort out if maternity leave is covered during the program. I think they said so during the Q&A for the WHC scholarship, but can't remember specifically what was said - does anybody else know?
- May 16, '11 by kdbar1is anyone else looking for housing? i'm not from the DC area and am interested in maybe finding some roommates!
- May 17, '11 by aalettHi everyone!
First of all, congrats to everyone who received the WHC scholarship!
Is there anyone else on here who, like me, did not receive the scholarship? I'm committed to going to Georgetown, but would love to hear different people's thoughts on scholarships/loans/etc.
- Aug 3, '11 by sdahl2hey--just opening up the thread again. have people started buying books yet? i already got an email from the prof of nurs 150 and we have to buy like 6 books for just one class!!
anyone else super nervous/excited for classes to start?
any students who are already in the program and reading this have any suggestions for us??
- Aug 6, '11 by aalettHi sdahl,
Definitely feeling super/nervous excited about this whole thing starting - I went to campus yesterday to try on uniforms and it all became very real.
I think a lot of discussions have moved from this forum to a social-networking-site-not-to-be-named-here, if you're looking for more information. The group name is pretty much the same as this thread's.