Drexel University ACE Spring 2010 - Page 3Register Today!
- May 16, '09 by BibaBibaaIím pretty sure youíll get in...as long as youíve met all the requirements. They admit quite easily. Do you know how much exactly the tuition for ACE is?
- May 16, '09 by CocoBellyI hope I do! The tuition is somewhere around 34k for the whole year.
- May 16, '09 by dominey1Congratulations to all that have been accepted!!! I was originally supposed to start the program Fall '09 but deferred my enrollment to Spring '10. I know this is really soon to ask, but out of curiousity....does anyone know what they are going to do for housing?
I am coming from Maryland, and would prefer not to live in on-campus housing....I thought it might be good to have some of us rent a house and live together. It could be beneficial in terms of studying, and possibly for commuting to clinicals. If anyone is interested, please let me know! You can e-mail me at Tina.Dominey@baltimorecity.gov.
- May 16, '09 by CocoBellyCongrats! I actually live in Rittenhouse area and have been here for over a year now, so I had planned on staying here. However, I have been considering finding roommates to rent out a house for next year if I get into the program, to save a little money. So I may be interested in that...
- May 18, '09 by BibaBibaaI would love to be close to campus for a year while in school because I live 60 miles away and commuting will be exhausting but unfortunately this is not an option for me...
- May 19, '09 by CocoBellyOh I am SO frustrated with their admissions office!! I handed in my transcripts in person and the guy in the office photocopied the envelopes onto one sheet of paper and then signed the paper saying it was received and put in the bin. So I call today to just make sure nothing was lost (since I've read so many posts about transcripts being lost and their office being disorganized) and apparently they are "still waiting" on my transcripts. I was like ***! I dropped them off! And they were like "oh.." ARGGGG. I really really really hope the disorganization of their admissions office doesn't reflect the responsibility and organization of the rest of the staff and the program itself. This is absurd!
Sorry, just needed to vent!!!
- May 20, '09 by BibaBibaaI know what you r saying...apparently they have on record that I've taken classes at Camden College which I've never attended. I e-mailed them and told them that these r somebody else's records mixed in with mine but I haven't heard back and I have no idea whether they've corrected the error or not...sooo YEAHHH...they must be really busy OR they have no clue what they're doing...
- May 20, '09 by CocoBellyWHOA! hopefully they did not switch your records with someone else's. That would be crazy!
I talked to them today and they are on top of looking for my stuff, Fran has made it a priority.. probably because I've been harassing so much!! Hopefully it will all be straightened out soon so I can find out soon whether I've gotten in or not.
- May 21, '09 by BibaBibaaThatís goodÖI hope you find out soon and I hope itís good news, I know how painful waiting is...
Iím not worrying too much about my transcripts; they sent me an admission letter already so now it is up to me to complete the rest of the prerequisites and then Iíll have to send them another transcript anywayÖ
- May 22, '09 by CocoBellyOh that's true. Do they re-evaluate transcripts once all the pre-reqs are complete to see if you are still able to join the program? Do they let you know what GPA you need to maintain to still be qualified? Or do you just need to make sure you're still at a 3.0 in the last 60 hours?
Fran just called this morning to let me know that my transcripts were found and have been submitted for review. So now, we wait! I'm hoping it won't be too long.