Drexel University ACE Spring 2010 - Page 2Register Today!
- May 14, '09 by BibaBibaaYes, they should accept that. I only have Eng comp I. I don't have English literature and I have to take Eng comp II first in order to take Eng lit...that sucks!!
- May 14, '09 by CocoBellyI wish we had a better idea of what they are looking for. However, I do think that we are just incredibly determined and impatient!!
- I actually received my acceptance letter in the mail today...that was fast
- YAY! It's official. Congrats!!
- ...hope you'll get your letter soon too
- Me too! But I dont think that will happen too soon, as they've only had my transcripts for about a day now.
It's really hard to be patient and I have to wait at least 3 weeks!!!!
- I know… Even though Drexel is not first choice for me I was sooo impatient to receive my letter. It’s very frustrating, 2 weeks seem like 2 years... Is Drexel the only option for you? Have you applied anywhere else?
- Just Drexel for now. If I don't get in, then I'll consider applying to Jefferson's FACT program (but I'll have to take my GRE's) and Temple. But I'm hoping for Drexel because it's the only program I really love and want to be in.
- I read some of the other posts about Drexel and to be honest I am a little scared. Previous years graduates say that they send you for clinical all over the place (Delaware for example) and also clinicals start 6 – 6:30am. I live in Central Jersey and if I decide to go to Drexel I’m planning to commute 1:30h to Philadelphia every day!! If I have to add even more miles to get to clinical I would have to leave my house at 3:30am…I starting to wonder whether what I’m getting myself into is even doable!!
- yeah it sounds kind of intense and i'm sure you can work things out with clinicals. Ive also read you can switch with other students.
I'm not too worried about it, I'm really determined and looking forward to working hard there, so as long as I get in, I'm definitely going to attend Drexel over any other school. It's also the shortest at just 11 months, you can't beat that!