Drexel ACE Fall 2012 - Page 5Register Today!
- Dec 7, '11 by LS118Hey everyone!!! I just found out today on the Discover Drexel that I was accepted!!!!! I am so thrilled and excited!!!! I know so many of you are anxiously waiting but I am sure you will hear soon. For a timeline: my entire app was in by September 15th. My stats are: 3.2 Cumm in Public Health (I will graduate in May!), 3.7-3.8 in my last 60 credits, which I think helped me out significantly! And about a 3.3-3.4 gpa in pre reqs. I am finishing up A and P 2 right now and only have microbiology and ethics left. I know there has Been some confusion on here about acceptances, so I hope that this doesn't confuse anyone any more, but I wanted to share with you because I know my stats will maybe give you a little confidence and some relief during this waiting period!! Good luck to ALL!!!!
- Dec 7, '11 by tootsie2184I just checked Discover too and I got accepted too! I was astonished lol. Now Im so curious to know how the program is. My pre-req GPA was around 3.4... undergrad GPA was 3.6. This is amazing!!!! :-)
- Dec 8, '11 by tootsie2184i'm wondering how Im going to pay for it LOL
- Dec 8, '11 by phillies21@junebugp64 would you mind sharing your stats and when you applied??? Still waiting I applied at the end of September and can't take waiting much longer. Thanks
- Dec 8, '11 by pdxjenncongrats to everyone that got in!!
I had my app in by sept 17th and I still have not herd anything yet =(
- Dec 9, '11 by junebugp64I applied in late August, I actually emailed Drexel this morning because I was worried because I had not heard back, so she put me to the top of the list to be reviewed! So, I recommend emailing them and asking when you will hear back!
I have a 3.8, and my degree is Philosophy! I still have to take Mirco and Nutrition this spring or summer!
- Dec 9, '11 by s814Hi everyone...I just found out that I was accepted this morning! I am so excited and relieved! I began my application in early September and I received the confirmation e-mail on September 19th. As for my stats…I will graduate with a BS in Kinesiology from Temple in the spring, and my undergrad GPA is a 3.5, pre-requisite GPA is around a 3.6 and last 60 credits GPA is around a 3.6 as well. I am currently taking microbiology, and I still have ethics and nutrition to take in the spring or summer. CONGRATS to everyone else who has been accepted!!!! GOOD LUCK to everyone else!!!!!
- Dec 9, '11 by Julie13I got accepted also!! I found out around 5pm today VERY exciting! Good luck to EVERYONE, especially those anxiously waiting to hear back!...I know the feeling!
- Dec 10, '11 by lostinthesauceWow! A lot of you have already been accepted. Congratulations. I applied earlier this year. My GPA wasn't as strong as some of yours. I knew it would be a long shot. My status hasn't changed yet on the Discover Drexel portal, but we'll see what happens.