Anyone attending University of Phoenix RN-BSN? - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 23, '12 by hhendu5The cost and length of the course spend on whether you have any credits to transfer. It will take me 18 months at about $500 per credit plus other fees.
- Feb 28 by katherine100I can only imagine how much it was. Some of the RN to BSN programs actually cost 50k! How horrible.
- Feb 28 by lilyaqhaThey've been put "on notice" for their accreditation...be careful!
- Mar 2 by the.truth.ferret
- Mar 3 by lilyaqhaYes. University of Phoenix Accreditation Hits Snag As Panel Recommends Probation I hope they can finally get these for profit colleges to go away.