Tabe Test Help!!!Register Today!
- by ladycool Sep 7, '07Hi everyone,
I seriously don't know what is wrong with me, for some reason I having problem passing the TABE test. I've always wanted to be a nurse, but I can't get into the LVN program simply b/c I can't pass the test. I'm feeling so horrible and angry about myself right now. Please any info or advice on how to go about passing this test is greatly welcome!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=247769©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 10,519 Views
- Sep 7, '07 by TurismoDreaminA 49 page study guide. I've never heard of this test before so this is one of many thing I came across when I googled it.
- Sep 7, '07 by zoozIs it the math or language part that you are having trouble with? Is it both?
- Sep 7, '07 by ladycoolHey TurismoDreamin, Thanks for studyguide site.
- Sep 7, '07 by ladycoolZooz, is the reading part that I'm having problem with please help me.
- Sep 7, '07 by zoozQuote from ladycoolI think I remember you, ladycool, if I'm not mistaken.Zooz, is the reading part that I'm having problem with please help me.
Did you say in one of your other posts about TABE that you were going to get the TABE workbooks? If you haven't already, get them and work on those problems until you get every answer right. (More importantly, you need to understand why the answer is right.)
There is also good study book published by the same company that authors the TABE.
If you think you need one-on-one help, you might want to look around your local college and see if someone would be willing to tutor you.
I would also check with your local vo-tech school/community college and see if they have either a TABE remediation course or any English classes available.
I'm not sure if that helps or not. A lot of how you go about improving your weak areas will depend on your learning style.
(((HUGS))) I wish you the best of luck. :spin:Last edit by zooz on Sep 7, '07
- Jul 30, '08 by CYoungLPNusually there are different site to help u with it i suggest buying a tabe book by MAGRAW HILL its really good
- Apr 21, '09 by Ms Future NursieI'm taking this test tomorrow for the LPN program...I'm really nervous.