Rose State RN Spring 2013 - page 3
Hello All! Anyone else applying for Rose's beginning track RN program for Spring 2013? Just wanted to see who all was in the same boat as me.... Read More
- 0Nov 1, '12 by ElGuapo1366Any news??? Anyone??? This wait is ridiculous. I don't understand how every nursing program in the state releases acceptance letters a WHOLE month earlier than Rose State. That extra month would be really nice to prepare work schedule along with every thing else that needs to be done. With that being said i am fairly confident (hoping) that 118 will be the cut off. Thats just because i dont think they would tell prospective students a number unless they were fairly confident but i really don't know. Anyways good luck everyone
- 0Nov 4, '12 by LizardyellsHas anyone received a "yes" or a "no" letter? I am an LPN and I applied for Spring of 2013. I am sick to my stomach with worry and check the mail every single day in anticipation. I guess the longer it takes the better. I've heard the denial letters are mailed out before the acceptance letters.
- 1They send them out towards the end of the month. I was accepted into fall program but had to withdrawal and re apply for spring.... I had a baby on sept 1, 2012 and it was just to hard.... The teachers where awesome though! I can't wait to get back in! I had a 136 Pts on the old system... Not sure what I have the new way...
- 0Quote from Josh1183This is true it not yet... As of right now MOST people don't know there are other options to get more points, per Denise Haught, eventually probably by next year this will be 100 percent accurateI don't want to rain on anyones parade but the cutoff for the past two years has been 130+ and with the new additions to the point system, that number is bound to increase. It would be nice if for some reason the number was that low but I just don't see it. Anywho, good luck to everyone that applied! Update as you get your letters in Nov!
- 0Nov 6, '12 by LizardyellsFor the career ladder folks.............My husband called the nursing department today and spoke with the secretary. He states that the career ladder students have not been selected yet. Meaning, they are still deciding on who has been accepted and that acceptance letters will go out around Thanksgiving. The first of the two skills refresher courses starts November 30th. That is a tight squeeze for those who are accepted.
Best wishes to you all!