Rose State RN Fall 2012 - Page 9Register Today!
- Jul 23, '12 by OknursinggirlHi, I'm staring at Rose in Fall, Traditional track. Very excited, but also Very nervous!!! Has anyone heard from them about your enrollement on Aug 8th? I understand they will be contacting us to give us a specific time to enroll.
- Jul 31, '12 by StudentnurseOKCI just received my enrollment time this afternoon. Just curious if anyone knows how long each enrollment appointment is? The secretary told me several weeks ago, but I forgot! Just wondering if they're 5, 10, or 15 minute increments because my appointment is at 8:55AM... so I'm curious how far down the list I am. lol
- Aug 2, '12 by sewin2musicMy time is 10:20 but I am in the career ladder track.
- Aug 7, '12 by Cwhitney731I didnt know they did online this time around...bummmmer. I would have taken that since I will have the baby. But i will probably have better success in class. I am looking forward to meeting eveeryone... I will be the "about to fall over" pregnant one haha.
- Aug 10, '12 by Zombi RNVery happy, I got the clinical group I was hoping for!
Now we just have orientation on the 14th and then classes start.
- Aug 19, '12 by xlovehappyxWill someone please tell me: when and where are clinicals? Curious to know if a car is necessary Thanks.
- Aug 19, '12 by Oknursinggirlxlovehappyx Are you starting the program or planning for when you get in? I would say that a car is necessary for sure, but depends? The clinical schedule was inclued in the packet. Good Luck!