Rose State RN Fall 2012 - Page 7Register Today!
- May 5, '12 by sewin2musicThey are finally in!!
- May 5, '12 by AmberNic0LeJosh, what was your GPA?
- May 6, '12 by TariejayDon't be bummed. Get your LPN and then apply again. You will be much more competitive that way. You will make it!
- May 6, '12 by Josh1183Congrats to everyone that got in!!
Yeah that's I guess, what I'm going to do. They said they would be sending more info soon. It is one semester longer than the trad. track and I'll be at a votech but it could be worse I guess. I have 38 hours and am concurrently enrolled at OU norman campus so I'll sit down an advisor and see what they think too. I'd just as well like to have my bsn if it's going to be the same amount of time.
I'm trying to be positive at least. Oh well,Last edit by Josh1183 on May 6, '12
- May 6, '12 by Josh1183Congrats, that's awesome!! You can do it!
- May 6, '12 by Cwhitney731Quote from sewin2musicare you starting from the beginning or doing the ladder track?? I am in the beginning track...I was accepted to the evenings/weekends class as well. so excited!! You can do it. When I was in the LPN program I had my son 2 weeks after classes started. it was hard, but doable. Good Luck!
I am most nervous going in to class on 8/20 or orientation 8/14 about to pop.... i will be 37 weeks then. I work in labor/delivery so i see my dr almost everyday...im considering asking to induce me the sept 1 or 2 just so i can be good and healed before clinical orientation... I know i can go sit in a class... and I am really glad i did evenings "so i could work" which now i won't bc of him, but my husband gets off work at 3pm so i shouldn't need child care.
- May 6, '12 by sewin2musicI am doing career ladder, so excited to finally finish! I was induced 1 week early with my son, had him Sept. 16th, went right back to school 2 days later for half a day. I have a very supportive husband, which really helped. It is very difficult, and I do not recommend having a baby during school, but it can work, especially if you have a great support system Good luck!