OCCC Spring 2010 AlternatesRegister Today!
- by raina.emelyn Nov 19, '09Hey,
Just wondering if anyone has heard how many alternates they would be accepting for the Spring 2010 Traditional Program?
If not, does anyone know who at the school I could ask?
Thanks for your help!
- Nov 22, '09 by it*will*happenI dunno how many... guess it depends on how many don't meet the requirements or have decided to go to a different school.
If you have a low number on the alt list I'd be ready to jump in at a moments notice.
Hope you make it! Keep us posted.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Nov 22, '09 : Reason: please see post 3
- Nov 22, '09 by Jamie2btruWe are unable to post names but if you just call the school and ask for the Nursing Department, you will find out who has the information.Last edit by Jamie2btru on Nov 22, '09 : Reason: Unable to provide names
- Nov 22, '09 by Silverdragon102can i remind members not to post contact names on the forums but exchange names via the pm system which you can all access once you have 15 or more posts. (you can read any pms sent to you if you have less than 15 posts but not reply to them)
no potentially libelous information about specific schools, instructors, or health care facilities/entities should be posted in these forums. while it is important to be able to network, everyone should be mindful of the following:
1. it is a small world - when we narrow it down to a state and throw in some personal info, there is actually a pretty good chance someone may recognize you if you are not careful. your privacy is paramount to us.
2. while allnurses.com is a wonderful place to vent (without excess personally identifiable details) it is not the place to express why ("x" specific person, place or program) is terrible. gripe away, but since we cannot permit allegations to be made about named entities, your care in not naming them is very much appreciated.
3. please do not give out personal information about others. do not name names where anyone could identify the person in any facility including your nursing programs.
terms of service
- Nov 22, '09 by aharris30Hey,
I would advise going to speak to the advisor their. They are very helpful!
- Dec 5, '09 by babymademeeatitHey I was just wondering if you found out any info about the alternates? My close friend is 11th on the list, nail biting close!
- Dec 7, '09 by babymademeeatitFYI my friend got a call this morning saying that she's in! She was #11 on the alternate list. GL!
- Dec 7, '09 by raina.emelynAre you kidding?!
I havent heard anything yet.
I will call tomorrow and see what they say.
Ill let you know...
Thanks for the info!
- Dec 8, '09 by babymademeeatitYeah she was totally stoked as you can imagine. We were both shocked that she got called so quickly! I hope you're close and get in!! I know when I was turning in my immunizations they said most of the people decide to drop after orientation which is Dec 11th!! Let us know!!
- Dec 8, '09 by raina.emelynYou know what's funny?
Im actually number 12.