OCCC Nursing Program for Spring 2013 - Page 8Register Today!
- Oct 13, '12 by jesuslover007Quote from Leslye3404I think you still have a great chance of getting in. Some people may have applied to other programs and choose to go there instead, and there is always the possibility that someone doesn't get all of their immunizations and everything for clinicals turned in on time. Don't lose hope! You only need two people to decide not to do the program.I did not get in but i am alternate number 2....do you guys think I have a chance
- Oct 13, '12 by Leslye3404Congrats on getting in!!! Sooo very exciting. I really hope I get a call soon the wait was killing me...lol and now back to the waiting game. Did it say on your letter when you had to accept by?
- Oct 13, '12 by liviah15Quote from Leslye3404You will get it!!! We have to let them know by Oct. 19thCongrats on getting in!!! Sooo very exciting. I really hope I get a call soon the wait was killing me...lol and now back to the waiting game. Did it say on your letter when you had to accept by?
- Oct 13, '12 by KatherineCCongratulations to everyone who got in! I am alternate number 3, very disappointing.
- Oct 13, '12 by KatherineCI had 16 points and a 3.1 GPA. I knew it would be close, but I really thought I would get in.
- Oct 13, '12 by Leslye3404I'm alternate 2.... Hopefully we both will still get in... I'm trying to stay positive but I'm soooo disappointed as well!!!
- Oct 14, '12 by KatherineCLeslye I feel the #1 and 2 alternates have a really good chance. 3 might be a bit much, but it sucks because we will go through the motions (immunizations, cpr) and we will be in limbo for who knows how long!
I'm going to call and make sure they have my cell phone and my husbands cell phone. Just in case. It's nice to know there is someone out there who feels the way I do! I didn't put my application in anywhere else because my heart is just at OCCC, I love the professors and the students. You keep your head up and I'll do the same.
- Oct 14, '12 by Leslye3404From what I have read stalking through other semesters it seems like the first 5 alternates have a really good chance and have gotten in alot! So I'm hoping we are just as lucky!I'm going to call bright and early tommorow to give my cell number too. And see what they say about our chances!!!!!!!I applied to rose state but I have taken all my classes at occc and rose state is my back up plan.I hope I will be seeing you and the rest of the girls in the program!!!