OCCC Fall 2012 Traditional Students - Page 3Register Today!
- May 5, '12 by occcstudent2012Acceptance letters will be mailed out next week ?!!?
Wow, that is sooner than I expected.
Good luck to everyone on finals next week.
I'll be studying A&P as I stalk the mailman LOL.
- May 14, '12 by kourtneydI have not recieved my letter yet. Does anyone know the cuttoff for this semester? Does it say in your acceptance letter?
- May 14, '12 by Mommaof3Congrats y'all! I just graduated from there....my pinning was Thursday lol. Get ready for a wild ride but have fun with it and don't cry at orientation like I did! NPI instructors are just bullies, its way easier after that haha, don't tell them I said that either!! Good luck.
- May 14, '12 by BB0810Quote from kourtneydThe Letter only states that it needs to be accepted by the 25th May and orientation is on Aug 10th, costs ect.. I hope your mailman brings you something today!I have not recieved my letter yet. Does anyone know the cuttoff for this semester? Does it say in your acceptance letter?
- May 14, '12 by brit57BB0810 what, if you don't mind, were your pref pts and gpa?