OCCC BADNAP 2013 - Page 7Register Today!
- Feb 25 by Sadie23Hey everyone! Checked my email pretty late and I GOT IN! YES!! So excited.. Congrats everyone!
- Feb 26 by lordizzy626Congrats Sadie! I bet you are excited!!
- Feb 26 by Sadie23Thanks!!! Yes, I'm very excited. What are everyone's clinical preference?
- Feb 26 by okstategirl--YAYAYA Congrats! I hope your as excited as I am. I choose Baptist, Deaconess and Southwest. I would like to do at least one rotation at McBride though since it's mainly ortho.
--Is anyone planning on working full or part time? I would like to at least work some; however, I am not sure how the program is set up at all, so I guess we shall see!!
--I would def like to get together with everyone before we start....and Im always okay with having a drink I will be in the Bahamas the first week of April, but any other time I would be glad to meet up!
- Feb 26 by ADB567Alternate 10. I knew it was a long shot.)
- Feb 26 by ADB567Alternate 10. I knew it was a long shot, since I'm not done with prereqs. Congratulations to those of you who got in!
- Feb 26 by Sadie23I'm debating on if I want to choose Baptist as my first preference or Deaconess. I plan on working part time. I work 12 hr shifts now at a hospital so I think I'll go down to two 12hr shifts a week, only on the weekend since it seems we'll be busy during the week.
- Feb 27 by JsampsAdb I feel for you, but I'm also holding out hope. I'm sure there will be some quitters... Just not me.
I'm not planning on working; I'll let my gi bill and drill pay get me by. I know I'll pick southwest. Did an er clinical there for emt and loved everyone there. Great experience.
- Feb 28 by okstategirlAdb! Im sorry....it took me 11 years to get in (sad to admit) so dont give up! Im holding out hope also....I have read several things about people dropping after orientation and I know someone who got a call the Friday before thr program started! Just make sure you have your stuff lines out just in case! After you get your pre's done,you will get in no problem!
- Feb 28 by okstategirlI have worked at both baptist and deaconess er and love them both. I am currently still working at one of the deaconess physician clinics and hoping to go part time.