Help me find CNA training? - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 17, '10 by rainydaygirlDream Makers CNA Training is no longer taking applications for their classes, they will be closing in the next month. March 2010.
- Feb 17, '10 by juliaannOSU Medical Center has a PAID training+job if you're interested in being a nurse aide in a hospital. It is NOT certified, so you won't be a "C"NA, but you will have all the skills to work there as a Nurse Aide. In exchange for the 1 month paid training you "owe" them 1 year of worrk. But hey, most people want a job anyway, right? I did it almost 2 years ago and LOVED it. When I took the class it was 9.00/hour for the training and 9.25/hour after you passed the test and were officially hired on. Plus shift differentials. I cannot speak highly enough of this program and this hospital. The class is offered about every 3 months. If you apply at www.osu-medcenter.com for a nurse aide position with no training/experience, they automatically put you in the applicant pool for the next nurse aide training class. Good luck everyone!
- Feb 18, '10 by rainydaygirlThank you so much, I am going to apply right now!! I appreciate the great advice, I hope I love it as much as you did!! This has helped me alot.
- Feb 18, '10 by juliaannSure of course! I'll send you a PM with some more info about the next class.
Edit: I guess I can't send private messages yet since I haven't been a member here long enough/posted enough posts. Bummer. I talked to the instructor earlier today and she said they'll start reviewing applications the first week in march, interviews will be in mid march, and the next class will start end of march/beginning of april, which sounds like the timeline you were looking at with Interim anyway, so maybe you could even have options! You will likely get paid more working agency with Interim, but you'd have more stability with OSUMC, I'd think. And to me, being a CNA is such a tough job that stability/co-workers you know and get along with can make a HUGE difference.
If you're willing to give me your e-mail address I will e-mail you the instructor's name and her work phone number, in case you wanted to give her a call to see if she's received your application/put in a good word for yourself. Whatever you're comfortable with.Last edit by juliaann on Feb 18, '10
- Feb 25, '10 by bebe2010Central Technology Center in Sapupla should have a fast track CNA class
- Jun 18, '10 by EmilysmithsHello! Has anyone attended or heard feedback about the Cetral Tech CNA class in Sapulpa, OK??