Starting in March.. couple of questions
- 0Feb 14, '12 by Simply Complicated1)I will get some financial aid. Does anyone know how many courses need to be taken to equal half time or full time status? Doing one 5 week class at a time, what does that equal? Is it based on the number of credits per the 15 week semester once it switches?
2)Obviously I have to start with the one required course. I thought someone had posted a table before that gave an idea of the order to do the classes in? Any recommendations or does it really not matter. Just making sure to plan accordingly for when classes are not offered?
3) The book for Transitions is used later in the program? So it's a good idea to buy that one, not rent it?
I'm sure I will have more questions later, but that is what is on my mind right now. Thanks!! I'm telling you, this section/thread is a saving grace.Last edit by Simply Complicated on Feb 14, '12
- 648 Visits
- 0Feb 14, '12 by Simply ComplicatedI found the answer to my financial aid question. 2 classes per quarter equals how many credits. So it would be between 8-10 credits usually. So switching to the semesters, that would equal 3 nursing classes per semester. Which would put it up to full time status, if I'm understanding correctly. So that can make a big difference!
- 0Feb 15, '12 by rninmeHere is a PDF of the course map - this is what we follow to know what classes to take. Your advisor may also help you decide. I have just followed the map - Good Luck to you!
- 0Feb 15, '12 by Simply ComplicatedQuote from rninmeHere is a PDF of the course map - this is what we follow to know what classes to take. Your advisor may also help you decide. I have just followed the map - Good Luck to you!
Thank you, that is what I was thinking of. I knew someone had posted this before. I will look over that and figure it out!