Phi Kappa Phi - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 2 by bushrn75Wow what a way to ruin what a few of us thought was a nice thing.
- Feb 2 by iwantmoreQuote from bushrn75Don't let any of the comments on this thread sway you. I think it would be a positive thing to do, and it helps us to feel good about all of the hard work we have been doing to get through the program. Congrats on your invitation!Wow what a way to ruin what a few of us thought was a nice thing.
- Feb 2 by bushrn75You too ohio! I'm doing it, I've busted my butt and want recognition!
- Feb 2 by iwantmoreQuote from bushrn75Thanks! I pm'd you too.You too ohio! I'm doing it, I've busted my butt and want recognition!
- Feb 3 by chucksterΦΚΦ is a legitimate organization and it's an honor to be invited to join.
That said, it's far from an exclusive organization and seems unlikely to of much assistance in lining up a job. To paraphrase Groucho: You wouldn't want to be a member of any club that stooped to asking you to join.
(Full disclosure: I belong to ΦΚΦ)
- Feb 4 by Simply ComplicatedIt can also help with scholarships and things correct? I'm not really concerned with employment in regards to it, I have great experience and don't tend to have any problems (when I've needed to look).
- Feb 8 by LadyFree28I believe they have a scholarship program. It may also be dependent on the chapter as well. I say check you local chapter and their website.
- Feb 16 by XxCalebsMoMxXI also got an invite and I am going to do it. My mom even wants to make a girl's weekend out of attending the little ceremony that they have, seeing as how the University is a little more than 4 hours away from my house! =) I may have to pay to join, but I earned that right and recognition, so cheers to all that got the invite and are excited and proud!