New Student at OU what should I take? - Page 4Register Today!
- Jul 15, '12 by LindseyRN86Quote from gigidanYes, I was able to register for that class along with 4510. I would call Monday and talk to your advisor.Are you able to register for 4560? I am having a hard time. Although it states 4560 may be taken concurrently with 4510, i keep receiving the feedback"requirement not met" !!
- Jul 29, '12 by gigidanQuote from LindseyRN86Thank youYes, I was able to register for that class along with 4510. I would call Monday and talk to your advisor.
- Jul 29, '12 by gigidanQuote from cincinursemarySorry i wrote a thank you note but i did not know how the posting works...now i know. Anyway thanks fot the info I think i might take this class on its own for intro to online classes cuz i have never tsken any classrs online.Hi, I'm fairly new, I have 2 nursing courses done and am taking Stats now.I think there was alot of work ( especially reading) in 4510. There is this whole "orientation" thing you have to do in addition to the class. I took it by itself, and I am glad I did. But someone else may have had a different experience and have a different point of view.
- Aug 10, '12 by bushrn75I will be starting in August and I am only taking the one class to start. Please feel free to keep in touch with me...maybe we can have a "study group" Amy firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aug 11, '12 by TITRITEI will also be starting in 27th August. I am wondering if anyone bought the textbooks for 4510.Last edit by TITRITE on Aug 11, '12
- Aug 11, '12 by TITRITECincinursemary Is the orientation part of 4510. How long does it take to finish the orientation. Thanks
- Aug 11, '12 by cincinursemaryTitrite,
Yes, the orientation is part of 4510, it's like the first whole week. At least it was for me. What was so frustrating was that there would be a link to go to, and when you got to that link, there was like 4 or 5 other links... it was very time consuming, and lots of reading.
I wasn't used to school, and I spent about 16 hours a week on the class. I guess I could have been less uptight about it and still do alright. But it was definately time consuming.
- Aug 21, '12 by gigidan[QUOTE=bushrn75;6807831]I will be starting in August and I am only taking the one class to start. Please feel free to keep in touch with me...maybe we can have a "study group" Amy email@example.com[/QUOTE
Sounds good--i emailed you.