Junior Comp classRegister Today!
- by binglinger Nov 18, '12I plan to take a Junior Comp class during spring semester. Can you please provide some suggestions and comments? What classes meet the requirement? Which professor do you recommend? Where to find the course # and enroll?
Thanks in advance!
- 5,244 Views
- the course is called business communication and you can find it here
You will also notice that this is one of those courses that fills up fast and that class is full for spring...infact it is over by one. You may be able to email the professor and see if they will let you in but I doubt it
. If you take it outside of OU it needs to be at a 4 year college. I would talk to your advisor about an equivalent
- This is the course offering for academic outreach program
- there are still opening in the online Bach degree program but do not know which program your in
- Nov 18, '12 by binglingerSShannon81, thanks a lot! These information are very helpful. I am in RN-BSN program, but not through academic outreach program. Thank god I would still be able to enroll.Thanks again, SShannon81.
- Nov 19, '12 by SShannon81Your very welcome!
- Nov 22, '12 by iwantmoreDoes anyone know the difference between Strategic Managerial Communication and Business Communication? They both use the same books, and have the same instructor. I read the descriptions of both, but not really clear on what the difference is.
- Nov 23, '12 by enuf_alreadyQuote from ohgirnYou might try emailing the instructor to ask. Depending on which program you are in, the cost for the strategic class may be higher.Does anyone know the difference between Strategic Managerial Communication and Business Communication? They both use the same books, and have the same instructor. I read the descriptions of both, but not really clear on what the difference is.
- Dec 1, '12 by woodsynyalso just passing on calcampus.edu has a 300 level business communication class online,seems done at your own pace in 12 weeks,no tests proctored etc and they are regionally accredited.