Family Nursing January - Page 8Register Today!
- Jan 21 by MovingForward2012I looked thru the 5 weeks of assignments and I did not see any test?
Quote from rninmeThe midterm and the final are what makes Family so hideous. Group projects can be a challenge but I was fortunate to have a good bunch to work with. Just do your part - and comment and add suggestions to what your group members post and you will be fine for that part of the class. Hopefully the instructor has changed and there has been a tremendous adjustment in what is covered on the midterm and final exams. Good luck.
- Jan 21 by MovingForward2012If you know what your case study is, I would be happy to e-mail it to you. Please send me e-mail address and study needed.
Quote from Qtiepy05Hello, just joining this thread. I have yet to recieve my book for this class and it won't be delivered until the 21st. Is there any way someone could tell me what the case study states. I would greatly appreciate it. Kinda freaking out here since my book isn't here. Thank you!!!
- Jan 21 by enuf_alreadyQuote from MovingForward2012I didn't either, but history has shown things can always change. I'm taking the wait-and-see approach.I looked thru the 5 weeks of assignments and I did not see any test?
- Jan 21 by DidiRNQuote from MovingForward2012No I'm not, why?please tell me you are not in section 61 Didi RN
- Jan 22 by NBanasz1?what exactly are we using the group section for in the case study this week, when we are supposed to post individually?
- Jan 22 by enuf_alreadyQuote from NBanasz1I think we are to respond to our group members. I'm sure that this builds each week within our group. Just guessing. Haven't looked ahead because I don't want to know ;-).?what exactly are we using the group section for in the case study this week, when we are supposed to post individually?
- Jan 22 by koolRN1Hello everyone
In reference to week 2 case study, Please, I am confuse as to what to do. Do we have to post individually on the discussion board and reply individual post, then post as a group in group discussion board?Thanks.
- Jan 22 by modgoth1Waiting on the TA's answer to this.... Do we post our Case Study answers in the regular Discussion Board or the one within our group? Anyone have clarification on this?
- Jan 22 by modgoth1If we are posting our case study and replies to others in the regular Discussion Board area than why is there even a "group" discussion area. Are we supposed to be chatting and collaborating in the group area???
- Jan 23 by Twobongs RNQuote from modgoth1The TA replied saying we post under week 2 discussion boardIf we are posting our case study and replies to others in the regular Discussion Board area than why is there even a "group" discussion area. Are we supposed to be chatting and collaborating in the group area???