Excellence in Nov - Page 5Register Today!
- Dec 2, '12 by mtsteelhorseFinal week. This thread has been so quiet indicative of the relative ease of this course. What a great way to slide outta here. This is by far the best course as far as organization goes. No tests, straight forward assignments. A nice reward after all this. Hang in there everyone!
- Dec 2, '12 by woodsynyAhhhhhhhhhh you are almost done! So happy for you and KNOW it has been a long road and lots of stress. Be proud of yourself! one more week and you are there!
- Dec 2, '12 by mtsteelhorseI'll be somewhere, lol! I just can't seem to say enough is enough!
- Dec 4, '12 by mtsteelhorseI am oh so finished at OU! Good luck everyone and happy holidays!!!
- Dec 5, '12 by jlh386Hooray I'm done with everything! In a few weeks I will have my BSN. SO glad I busted this out in less than a year!
- Dec 6, '12 by cincinursemaryQuote from jlh386Wow, how did you do that?! I think it's gonna take me till SP/15 to get done, I have so many courses to take. Did you double up? How many courses all together did you have?Hooray I'm done with everything! In a few weeks I will have my BSN. SO glad I busted this out in less than a year!
Oh and --Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
- Dec 6, '12 by modgoth1Congrats to all of you! I am right behind you and will finish in Spring. I cannot wait!!!!!!