This is a discussion on Ohio University RN to BSN - NRSE 4550 –Evidence based practic - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 16 by pinky64I am enrolled in this class but havent received any information about it and it isnt showing up in Blackboard. Have you received your syllabus, required text, etc.?
- Feb 16 by LillyBudThank you frills! I have two pre reqs left. Intro to nutrition and early childhood edu. I want to take them over the summer. I hope they don't have proctored exams for those because I'm about 3 hours away for OU! Lol thank you for your encouragement, it helps to hear that it is doable!
- Feb 16 by token787I'm glad your leaning towards OU very good school to choose from. good luck in your endeavors.
- Feb 17 by FrillsPinky64,
I don't have access to this class either. The required text can be found under the books icon. I bought Nursing Research 7th ed, Authors Geri LoBiondo-Wood and Judith Haber.
- Feb 17 by koolmaditzQuote from LillyBudI work 3-12s and take one class at a time, that is doable! I think any more than that I would go insane ! Good luckHey guys I just graduated with my assoc. degree this Dec. I have been tossing back and forth between Akron U. and OU. Leaning more towards OU. For any of you that have taken BSN classes from OU - is it comparable to the load of course work from your assoc. degree nursing programs? Am I under the false assumption that it is doable while working full time? Thanks for any tips! I hope to start core BSN courses in the fall!!
- Feb 17 by VanessaRn89Hey guys!
I just finished NRSE 4510- although the first week was a bit of adjustment due to having a small break after completing most of my general classes, it wasn't to bad afterwords. I know this thread is for EBP, but I just wanted to know if the Health Promotion class or the Family Nursing class had any big projects or anything of the sort - I really want to complete this program by the fall so I will have to double up in one session. Are this classes just more research papers like the first class? I am starting Community health on Monday, yay for the 2 day break! Lol Good luck guys!
- Feb 17 by bushrn75I hope this class isn't a total nightmare! After reading the other posts about it-I must say I'm nervous! Good luck all!
- Feb 17 by enuf_alreadyEvidence is up--at least for some of us. Good luck everyone!
- Feb 17 by ynursedI'm in this class as well as Excellence 4600. It's gonna be a tough 5 weeks!! But after this session I have one class left and then I am done!!!!