4510 Section #15220 is open on Blackboard - page 8
by ynursed 15,943 Views | 108 Comments
Just wanted to let everyone know!... Read More
- 0Sep 9, '12 by bushrn75Quote from jodloveWow! I was feeling all alone in this abyss! I need this paper to be done so I don't ever have to think about it again. What a terrible bunch of topics to throw together! I too am petrified I'm not going to touch on every subject but I can't keep stressing..time to finish and move on!No you are not the only one having a hard time! I think the whole thing is way too broad and then I'm afraid if I don't touch on every topic I will be marked down. You could write a whole paper on one ethical or philosophical theory.
- 1Sep 9, '12 by ynursedQuote from bushrn75Congrats on being done! I am reviewing mine now before I submit so I can enjoy the rest of my Sunday!I finished that paper! I touched on every subject and did the best I could. I see that next week is looking a little less stressful which I am grateful for! Good luck everyone!
- 1Sep 9, '12 by BeautifulyouWeek 3 does look lighter. Very happy! That paper took me a long time to complete. I guess since it has been so long since I have had to write one. Hopefully I will get a little faster. Thank you Cincinursemary, for all of your kind and reassuring posts. You are wonderful!
- 0Sep 10, '12 by gigidanQuote from cincinursemaryThank you so much for the encouraging words. I think I am dying. Are the other courses also writing, writing, writing? If so i guess i am just gonna give up--otherwise i will try to at least get a passing grade this course. I had aimed higher but i don't think it's gonna happen for me!!!Hang in there folks. The first 2 weeks of this course I thought I was going to die.... but it did get a bit easier after the 3rd week. APA is a pain, but it will start to become familiar. After all said and done, I got an A. So, if an old goat can do it, anyone can.
And remember this is a combined course, so you get credit for 2 of the old couses and have one less to take than before semesters.
- 1Sep 11, '12 by cincinursemaryQuote from gigidanIt is a lot of writing. Some courses have more papers , some have discussion boards and some have quizzes. I am sure you will be able to handle it. If I can, anyone can. Don't give up.Thank you so much for the encouraging words. I think I am dying. Are the other courses also writing, writing, writing? If so i guess i am just gonna give up--otherwise i will try to at least get a passing grade this course. I had aimed higher but i don't think it's gonna happen for me!!!