Tri-C Nursing Starting Spring 2011 - Page 8Register Today!
- May 20, '11 by ScottE,RNQuote from lennkaHi Scott! Do you know what books we need for next semester????
Same books we used in 1450 are used in 1600. Potter & Perry, Iggy, Key and Hayes, and the Med Calculations book. The only thing new for 1600 are these Evolve 2 year RN case studies. What those entail I have no idea. There are no books required for 1701.
- May 21, '11 by lennkaThanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- May 23, '11 by ScottE,RNWell I just got the email. Grids will be posted this Friday May 27th. Registration will open at 0900 June 6th.
- May 28, '11 by amy di have a ? for anyone who already took the first semester.. what do you think is better for clinical... south pointe or hillcrest? thanks!
- May 28, '11 by rrmitch2000hillcrest....this is what I have heard.
- Apr 29, '12 by ndmomHello--new nursing student admitted to CCC Spring 2013--any advice appreciated. All pre-req's out of the way and only nursing couses to take. Looking forward being part of this network. Would like to hear about orientation materials if anyone has theirs still handy.
- Apr 29, '12 by ScottE,RNOrientation will literally be the most boring 3 to 4 hours of your life. Not much happens. You fill out some forms. They talk about some stuff. Then you go home.
- Aug 10, '12 by tf494907I have also been admitted for Spring 2013. I only have bio 2500 to take other than nursing courses. What campus will you be on?