Tri-C/Cuyahoga Community College-RN ProgramRegister Today!
- by Mimi524 Apr 8Hello Future RN's!
~I had no idea on how to start a thread. New to this site. I just been accepted into the TRIC Program in Cleveland Ohio. I can not find anyone on this site who has went to that program. If anyone has please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated. Just anxious I guess lol.
~I dont start until Spring 2014~Which means I have less than a year-wonder if there was any preparation I needed to do before then. I am excited and nervous at the same time.
- Apr 8 by Medic/RN2BI just wanted to say CONGRATS!
- Apr 8 by Mimi524Thank you !!! I appreciate it !!!
- Apr 9 by ScottE,RNI graduated from the program in December and passed the NCLEX-RN in early March. There are a number of threads about Tri-C here Ohio State Nursing Programs You may need to go back a few pages though. It will be 3 years since I started the program when you start so as to the actual classes I'm not sure how much help I can be. I will say that it would be a really good idea to get a job as a PCNA with the Clinic now. You'll have a much easier time finding a job within the Cleveland Clinic system as a New Graduate RN already being in the system. It's hard to land a job within the system from the outside not knowing anybody, without a BSN, and with zero experience.
- Apr 9 by Mimi524Thank you for your help Scott! Congrats to you ! Hope all goes well for you! I wanted to get into Fall but I can do Spring. I really wanted Westshore but unfortunately since I can only do evenings & weekends I had to stick with the Eastern campus. I have a full time job. Yeah it might be a little different when I start. How was orientation? I am a Newbie to the site lol. Thanks for helping on that. The scrubs,etc I am guessing they choose on which ones to get.
- Apr 10 by Esme12Thread moved to Ohio nursing schools.