Mercy College of NW OH ADN first semester questionsRegister Today!
- by Waitingtill2010 Jul 29, '10Hello Everyone:
I start the ADN evening/weekend program in August. What should I start reading before August 23rd?
- 870 Views
- Aug 24, '10 by mtopolinskiHi, How long have you wait til you get in? is it difficult to get into mercy college for ADN? I am going to apply there hopefully I can get in and I am planning the evening/weekend also..thank you!
- Aug 25, '10 by Waitingtill2010I applied around December / January and was notified February early March. I'm from Michigan and I had majority of the required classes finished, such as A&P 1 & 2, Patho, Med Term, Medical Math, etc... So I'm in the program with only nursing courses. The faculity said this semester was very competitive for the ADN evening/weekend track. I believe there are 60 students in the incoming class. I wish you luck, Mercy is a very school... So good that I'm willing to commute from Detroit three nights and every other weekend.... I worked really hard to get where I am and I'm really excited for what is ahead of me...
- Aug 30, '10 by AddisonLawrence03how is everybody doing in thier classes so far?
- Sep 13, '10 by Waitingtill2010Class is going good so far.. Passed the vital signs check off... so I'm pretty excited about that...
- Sep 13, '10 by Waitingtill2010How about you???
- Sep 14, '10 by AddisonLawrence03Im doing fine so far
what do they make you do on the vital check off test? is it hard?
- Sep 14, '10 by Waitingtill2010It was really simple, the procedure is your vital sign check off sheet. As long as you know the steps, you should fine. Don't forget to know the questions. You get three chances to obtain the correct blood pressure and you can be within 4 mm. Good Luck!!!!!
- Oct 9, '10 by AddisonLawrence03how are you doing so far?