Mercy College of Northwest OhioRegister Today!
- by Ms. Nurse Assistant Nov 14, '09The nursing program looking rather short.
Has anyone attended this school? Is it good, bad, okay??
- Nov 15, '09 by speedi65Toledo or Youngstown campus?
- Nov 17, '09 by starmickey03I applied to this school last week and am hoping to get accepted. I'd like some info as well!
- Nov 21, '09 by speedi65The Associates program at St.Elizabeths in Youngstown is 5 straight semesters. Not an easy road if you don't have any Pre-req's done either. I personally would not want 18 or so credit hours a semester, it's too much with class and clinicals. I started work on the "non-nursing" work 2 years ago(Kent State) and started at Mercy this past fall. I can't say enough about the program....my experience in class and clinical has been amazing.
- Nov 21, '09 by yeahitsme2I wish I could say it is a great experience. So far it has been a very unkind one........look else where if you can
- Nov 22, '09 by yeahitsme2The Youngstown school must be better, I suggest you go there if you can, there is no support in toledo
- Nov 24, '09 by Ms. Nurse Assistantanybody else like to add anything?