MCCN SDAP Interview - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 28 by MissPickleJeanIf you get wait listed and then they let you in, do you still start in January? Just wondering b/c I am taking my pre-reqs but CSCC won't take my Chem and Bio 100 from HS b/c I took them more than 3 years ago so I have to test out of them - yikes! If I get a C on the placement test for both I can continue to take my pre-reqs, 2 this summer as 2 in the fall.
Again, so glad you got in and thanks for the help! It's much appreciated.
- Feb 28 by rk256103MissPickleJean, I am taking the CHEM test hoping to test out as well. REALLY don't want to have to take any classes I don't have to!!
I graduated more than 5 years ago, but I am able to get into Micro, Anatomy and Physiology because luckily took basic BIO in college.
I am planning on taking it sometime next month so I can register for summer classes based on whether or not I pass.
If I take it before you I will let you know and give you any advice I can!!
Are you in any classes right now?? I am in Micro and Nutrition, next quarter I plan on taking Anatomy and either Organic Chem or basic Chem based on how I do.
- Mar 15 by jamisaurusMy friend found out TWO WEEKS before the program started that she got in. So yes you'll start in january with everyone else. Another friend found out the same time for last years program. Since she couldnt up and quit her job she deferred to the next year. I can't tell you enough to continue with your pre Reqs!!!
- Mar 18 by rk256103Jami-- did you take your organic chem at cscc? That's the pre req I'm nervous about taking online.
- Mar 21 by jamisaurusI took all my chemistry courses at Ohio state where my first degree is from so I'm afraid I won't be much help there
- Mar 22 by rk256103i see...well thanks anyways hope you're holding up well!!
- Aug 1 by JshumaHi guys! Il be starting the SDAP program this winter and was wondering if anyone else is too / has any advice on scrubs, textbooks, and supplies that we will need??
Thank you all so much!!
- Aug 5 by kmzowuI'm in the program currently. You can get white scrub pants, all-white shoes, stethoscope, and penlight for now. You will eventually need a uniform top through the school, but you won't need it right away and you might even be able to get a hand-me-down from one of us at that point. My best advice for saving money is DONT BUY TEXTBOOKS! All the books you need are on closed reserve in the library and I honestly wouldn't have cracked my books if I had got them (just an fyi). Also, if it isn't too late, take more pre-reqs! If you can take research, ethics, pharmacology, or pathophysiology then do so. It will save you money, time, and stress if you do. Also, congrats on getting in! I remember being in your position last year --- now I'm over halfway through!