Little more than 2 weeks till CSCC starts - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 21, '10 by shortnorthstudentQuote from Buck eyeNURS110 professor sent out an e-mail yesterday that the Wednesday seminar people would be starting Wednesday instead of Thursday as it showed on the materials from orientation. Apparently, they received some complaints and rethought and are back to starting Thursday as the materials we have from orientation state.What do you mean by this?
- Sep 21, '10 by Buck eyeFinally got the course materials
- Sep 21, '10 by kidsnstudynI know, it's been weird... I guess I'll just go to class on Thursday.
- Sep 22, '10 by tyhmar6I still haven't received my nursing uniform yet! Were you sent an email informing you that the uniforms were ready, or are they at Discovery exchange waiting to be picked up?
- Sep 22, '10 by Buck eyeYou just need to go to the customer service counter at DX and give them your name.
- Sep 28, '10 by chansenGet used to books and the class packets being sold out or available late - it'll happen every quarter! I'm in 3rd quarter right now, full time, and the biggest thing I can suggest for 1st quarter is to take advantage of Tina Berry's supplemental instruction/study help sessions. I've learned a few things from those sessions that has helped decrease my studying time while maintaining A's in the classes.
Good luck in the program!
- Sep 28, '10 by msteeleartI wonder if she does that for the online program too. Do the traditional students have to do as much reading as the online? I have been reading non-stop since we started.
- Sep 28, '10 by chansenhaha, yes. I recall first week of 100 being a fairly insane number of chapters, but it tends to get better once you get over the initial hump of reading in the D'Amico book.