Kent Ashtabula ADN programRegister Today!
- by TallOhMikeio Jun 14, '10Hello all,
New to this site, and wondering if any attend/have attended Kent State Ashtabula's ADN program? I have attended tour, spoke with advisor, Taking pre-req's now. It looks like a state of the art facility, just wanting some student info on what to expect, tips, hints, advice, etc. Thanks, Mike
- Jun 15, '10 by BigM0Hi,
I was looking into this program today and was wondering what the prereqs are. The website is so vague.
Thanks for your help!
- Nov 7, '10 by hellokittHey guys! I was wondering if anyone has attended the Kent State University at the Twinsburg location for the ADN program. I am looking into the program and was wondering what to expect, hows the program, clinicals, professors, is it very hard to get into and etc. Any information will be great! I already attended the informational session and have completed most of the pre-req's. Im looking to enroll fall 2011.
- Dec 20, '10 by j9sjeepI am currently enrolled to start at the ashtabula campus On January 10th. I have also taken classes at the twinsburg and geauga campus. What can I help you with?
- Dec 20, '10 by hellokittI was wondering when do they notify you of acceptance or denial to the program. I know the deadline is feb 1 but what if you apply before then, do you still have to wait till May? I was also wondering what the GPA average for everyone. I have a 3.0 and I know the required is 2.7.
- Mar 2, '11 by j9sjeepI do believe that you do need to wait. I have a friend that applied and she will not know until May. I wish you all the best of luck! I know when I applied, the waiting was insane. Then the day that our letters were due to arrive, the sorting machine at the main post office broke and our mail was delayed a day. I thought I was going to burst!