i don't believe there is any information up on the website. here is the email address of the assistant dean of student services there [color=#0068cf]email@example.com
she is a very helpful and resourceful person. i would email her any specific questions you may have...
here are the things i know...
1. it's a contract that you sign with christ hospital.
2. it's not based on financial need or anything... no need to fill out a fafsa
3. if you break the contract, you have to repay the money used, plus interest, in 30 days (yikes)
4. it's offered to every incoming student
5. in addition to the agreement to work for christ upon graduation, you also need to maintain a 2.67 gpa (b-) in all your classes at christ
6. after graduating, you will be interviewed and hired just the same as any other rn applying for that nursing job (i.e. same pay, can choose what unit to work on, not an indentured servant, lol)
any other questions, you can ask me or email vicki. if she or i doesn't know the answer, we'll find someone who does and get back to you.