evening weekend LPN or RN program- no prereq's?Register Today!
- by Equinox_93 Mar 29, '09Anyone know of any evening/weekend programs that are insular nursing programs without being part of a university that requires all the prereqs and side classes? I LOVE Central's program layout- but they only offer daytime classes... Is there anything similar for evening/weekend classes anywhere in northeastern OH?
- 8,230 Views
- Jul 21, '09 by pca_85Wayne County Vocational Center an hour south of Clveland has a three day a week evening program that lasts twenty months. Tri-C has an evening LPN program, so does the Parma school of practical nursing. Good luck.
- Jul 22, '09 by Hoping2BNurseWhere are the nursing classes held at Tri-C? Just curious about that. I live in north Wayne Co. and wondered how far of a drive it would be. The Wayne Co. Vocational Center program is kinda expensive.
- Dec 28, '09 by foreverLaurThe evening/weekend program is held at the Eastern Campus, which is on the East side of Cleveland. It is in Highland Hills, OH. You can take the prerequisite and support courses at any Tri-C campus. The nurses courses must be done at the East campus.
This is for the RN program. I don't have any information on the LPN program.
- Dec 30, '09 by jennylouwhoHow about Huron School of Nursing?
- Jan 3, '10 by geriatricsnursing4meI don't live in Ohio, so please don't shoot me for not knowing where Wayne Co. is. However, I do know there is an evening/weekend LPN program starting in May 2010 at ETI Technical College in Niles, Ohio. I believe that is Trumbull Co. I live in Western PA, and they just sent me a note in the mail yesterday saying their May 2010 class is still open and to call to take the EVOLVE test if I was interested.
I hope this helps.
- Jan 3, '10 by pca_85No one knows where Wayne county is..............very tucked away.......good thing it's 10 degrees out, it smells like maneur anytime it's over 40 degress. Happy new year .