What would you do? - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 18, '12 by kloneI can't believe anyone sat on that strip for at least 30 minutes. That is seriously horrifying.
- Sep 18, '12 by FyreflieQuote from kloneMy thoughts exactly. The baseline alone with that lack of variability would have had us in the OR or pulling at like minute 10.I can't believe anyone sat on that strip for at least 30 minutes. That is seriously horrifying.
- Sep 19, '12 by HeartsOpenWideO2, fluid bolus, Vag check for prolapsed cord, call MD, notify OR
- Sep 19, '12 by IrishIzRNMaybe they are accels....kidding. That strip is horrible. I can't believe a strip like that went on that long.
- Sep 21, '12 by GretchRB*heart racing*, after first 2 ctx w/ lates do all the IURM listed as before, after not fixing them...OR time. She shoulda been cut @ 1030 if she wasn't complete and +4 and pushing. No way should it have gone on for that long...wonder what the cord gasses were. I hope the RN documented, she might be seeing the inside of a court room.