What did you do... - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 14 by kirsnikityI was hired as a new grad into L&D. I also worked for 11 months before graduation as an extern in an LDRP unit.
- Jan 14 by lovemyjoblanddMed-Surg for a year before transferring to a LDRP. Really helped with time management and basic nursing skills. Hated it but glad I got the experience.
- Jan 27 by PinkNBlueHired into PP as a new grad :-D
- Feb 4 by RoshyI also started in L&D as a new grad.
- Feb 4 by MsNurseMSLPN at Family Planning clinic for 3.5 years and 1 year as an RN.
Hopefully I can find an L&D position soon!!