Wheres everyone located? A thread of location and serviceRegister Today!
- by Princessskarletto Oct 28, '12I live in Sussex, currently been trained for 5 years . I'm a staff nurse in ortho.....
Where's everyone else from and what are you all doing?!
- Oct 28, '12 by turnforthenurseRNI live in central Texas. I'm a staff nurse on a progressive care unit with 17 months of experience
- Oct 29, '12 by KatieP86Essex/London border, working in London as a HCA. Unable to go to Uni at the moment due to personal issues, but may be an RN one day
- Oct 31, '12 by XB9STrained in Wales, qualified for 22 years.
Surgery, advanced practice and management
- Dec 19, '12 by NoleNurse2000US trained (FSU/Delaware), 12 years experience with masters. Bank/A&E in Cheshire. Just accepted ANP position at GP surgery in the Peaks District.
- Dec 20, '12 by scott33US trained RN based in NY. Originally from the UK, been here 12 years and now a dual citizen. Currently working in radiology - ED for 5 years prior to that. Also work as a paramedic for a busy NYC system.