PES helpRegister Today!
- by Kimynurse Mar 8I just need to make sure I'm totally understanding this.
Signs and symptoms
The problem is the nursing diagnosis
The etiology is the R/T drives the P and it is patient specific
Signs symptoms as evidenced by
The goal is from the problem
Is measurable, pt driven timed
The interventions are from the etiology R/T
Ever changing if not working
Evaluation was goal met? Assessment again
Am I on track, big test on it
And my career is this. So I want to truly under stand
I do have NaNDA book
- Mar 8 by KimynurseOops
All from a complete assessment, cluster data
And teaching is in planning stage? With setting goals.
- Mar 8 by KimynurseAny opinions?
Just trying to see if I'm understanding
- Mar 9 by Esme12http://allnurses.com/nursing-student-assistance/student-resources-nursing-424826.html
nursing diagnoses are written in "pes" format:
- "p" stands for problem
- "e "stands for etiology or cause of problem
- "s "stands signs and symptoms of problem
This is a great thread!
- Mar 9 by Esme12http://allnurses.com/nursing-student...ng-424826.html
It worked! LOL