Independent nursing interventionsRegister Today!
- by Chynna21 Apr 29Please can someone tell me if these are Independent nursing interventions.
Change the patient position frequently
Monitoring input and output flow.
- Apr 29 by stargurl2006Drug administration is not. You need doctor orders to administer medications.
- Apr 29 by 4boysmamawhat do you think? Which of those can a nurse decide to do without any input from another health care professional?
- Apr 29 by Jill2ShayTell us what you think and why...
- Apr 29 by Esme12We are happy to help with homework but we will not give answers. Tell us what you think and why and we will join in the dialog
- May 8 by GrnTeaWhich of those are part of the medical plan of care out into place as a result of a medical diagnosis, and which are part of a nursing plan of care put in place as a result of a nursing diagnosis? Look at scope of practice. There's your answer.
But I'm thinking that 10 days later the OP's homework assignment has already been turned in.