HELP Lab ValuesRegister Today!
- by PayitForwardHolistic Sep 16, '11What are the differences between these lab values.. (meaning)
Eosinophil (2.8) vs EOS#(0.4) or Monocyte vs Mono#?
Thanks I have to interpret all of these values ASAP!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=617709©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 869 Views
- Check a lab manual; it's important to do your homework yourself, and not just "drop it off" here
- Sep 16, '11 by PayitForwardHolistici am checking my lab manual... i only listed 2 examples. i have 20+. i truly do no know the difference bw the 2. i am not asking for analysis... simply a definition (meaning behind) eosinophils vs eos #.... i don't understand what the # is referring to.
- Sep 16, '11 by highlandlass1592Did you get these on an assignment or from a facility? If assignment, can't help you cause I have no clue. If at facility, you could call the LAB directly. Or maybe google.
- Is the word "absolute" before either of them?