Free Itunes resourcesRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Free Itunes resources in Nursing Student Assistance, part of Nursing Student ... I was trying to study diuretics among other things the other day and I stumbled upon a youtube...by Nolli Jul 23, '12I was trying to study diuretics among other things the other day and I stumbled upon a youtube video that was quite helpful (not going to post it because the person didn't have permission to upload it and was called out by the owner). The original came from podmedics and it's available on itunes for free along with a lot of other podcasts that explain easy ways to understand ABGs among other things. I hope it helps someone.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=761593©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,196 Views
- Jul 23, '12 by hopefaithlove26Hello Nolli! i am interested to the easy understand ABGs explanations can you PLEASE POSTS and tell me HOW I AM gOING to:spin: catch it! THNKS!
- Jul 23, '12 by NolliAre you asking how you get to them? I found the podcast videos in itunes. If you search for "podmedics" like you normally would a song or artist it pops up a whole list of free videos. The people that do them are British judging by the accents and they explained some stuff diff from my professors, but the concepts were the same.
- Jul 23, '12 by hopefaithlove26okay THANKS..! i Got it!
- Jul 23, '12 by NurseGrape3000Love those! The guy who does the Podmedic also does other podcasts too - they're all great, free, and on iTunes.
- Jul 24, '12 by appi-usThank you so much for the resource
- Jul 24, '12 by hgrimmettBe sure to look in iTunes U as well as under podcasts.. there's a couple of schools who have posted entire semesters of nursing class lectures on there. Free is good!
and for those of you who might not have a iPod.. the Itunes software is free & you just need to sign up for a free Apple account to use it. You can listen/watch stuff right on your computer, no iPod needed.