Concept map with nursing diagnosis
- 0Mar 17, '08 by kamperooI have to do a concept map for my class which includes nursing diagnosis and interventions. I have only seen a concept map done where it links different problems together (without nursing diagnoses). Does anyone have a good example of where I can see one that is done this way? I haven't come up with much so far. I've made a care plan with one diagnosis so far but I am not getting how to go from care plan to concept map. Any basic suggestions or examples would be appreciated.
- 75,154 Visits
- 0Mar 17, '08 by Daytonitehi, kamperoo, and welcome to allnurses!
there is a sticky thread on this forum on care maps (same as concept maps). it has links to sample care maps that you can look at. here is the link to it:
- http://allnurses.com/forums/f50/help...ns-286986.html - assistance - help with care plans (in the general nursing discussion forum)
- http://allnurses.com/forums/f205/des...ns-170689.html - desperately need help with careplans (in nursing student assistance forum)
- http://allnurses.com/forums/f50/care...-121128-7.html - careplans help please! (with the r\t and aeb) (in general nursing student discussion forum)