ATI PredictorRegister Today!
- by AraeE Jan 8Hello All!
I am just starting my very last semester of nursing school. Needless to say, I am full of anxiety and excitement wondering how to juggle all the things that need to be accomplished. My school requires we meet the benchmark for the ATI predictor by week 13. I am asking for some tips, advice, or any useful information that may help me to be successful in passing this. In advance, thank you!!
- Jan 9 by Esme12Welcome to AN! The larget online nursing community!
check out this thread...http://allnurses.com/nclex-discussio...ti-668783.html
- Jan 9 by classicdameI would not worry about it. If you are passing the courses by week 13 you should do fine.
- Jan 9 by Bloomgirl118I know my school also has us take the ATI NCLEX predictor but I have absolutely no idea what benchmark they put out. Work on your ATI along with your school work, do every practice exam you can, and keep your nose in the books. :-) Good luck!
- Jan 10 by MwtMAgreed with Bloomgirl, take the practice assessments that they unlock for you. Also, go under tutorials to find practice and "final" tests that will help you prepare. Focus on the rationales! I hope this helps.
- Jan 10 by AraeEOkay, thank you all for the advice!