Scrubs for inflexible nurseRegister Today!
- by Nicole222 Feb 18, '12I have a hard time lifting my right arm directly over my head. It has never bothered me at work, but getting in and out of my scrub top hurts. I end up buying my tops a size bigger then I look frumpy in a too big top. Any ideas on scrub tops that are easier to get in and out of?
- Feb 18, '12 by Rick68flMaybe one with a zipper in the front?
- Feb 18, '12 by caliotter3Or snaps.
- Feb 23, '12 by yousoldtheworldMaybe the Cherokee flexibles? They have those stretchy panels on the sides.
- Feb 23, '12 by DixieRedHeadTry the snap front scrub tops. They should be easier.