Name your favorite scrub top/pants! - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 19, '12 by hey_suzMy favorite set is by Katherine Heigl. People act like I'm all dressed up when I wear it.
- Sep 19, '12 by eatmysoxRNIm plus sized, and I love the med couture ezflex. They are awesome and comfy. They have the top with the stretchy side panels and they are flattering until you end up stuffing the kangaroo pocket full of stuff. I think they are still my favorite though. Med couture is extremely popular at my hospital. I see a lot of koi and Grey's anatomy as well. Cherokee is nice looking but I have found the thigh area to wear quickly and become too thin.
- Sep 19, '12 by wsuRN09I love Koi tops and bottoms
- Sep 21, '12 by champagnesupeRNovaTime to go shopping again!
- Sep 21, '12 by stinkylukI love the Dansko scrubs. I am a 14 but petite (5') The petite pant fit without having to be hemmed and the top is a roomy fit without being boxy or too loose. I get hot a work and these are lightweight and move with you. Pants have two cargo pockets too!
- Sep 28, '12 by lei7Grey's Anatomy mock wrap or princess seam tops
Grey's Anatomy junior fit cargo drawstring pants
LOVED the Cherokee Touch drawstring pants, but sadly discontinued
Now just wish GA had a wider color range!
- Sep 28, '12 by tkg123Love my new tops I got from Uniform Advantage. Wide range of styles and prints. I have gotten more complements on these than any other scrubs.
I am still looking for GREAT pants! For now I am content with the cargos from Wal-mart.
- Sep 30, '12 by GitanoRNMED/GEAR, they rock!...
- Sep 30, '12 by kylifesaver1My favorite is Gray's Anatomy Cargo Scrub pants with a matching Urbane scrub top. My shoes are by Landau and are rubber and are sort of raised kind of like the Dansko's but way cheaper. Best $40 dollars i have ever spent because they are the most comfortable shoes ever!
- Sep 30, '12 by marriednursesAbsolutely love KOI from [COLOR=#009933]www.facebook.com/ScrubysUniformBoutique[/COLOR].