Help Finding a WatchRegister Today!
- by Mbbales Sep 2, '12I am having the hardest time finding the perfect wrist watch for nursing. I want one that has a second hand, glows in the dark (continuously, not just for a few seconds when you push a button), has the date, and is not a leather band. I don't want one that clips onto your shirt- definitely a wrist watch. Anyone know of one that fits the bill??
- Sep 2, '12 by TheCommuterI have a Bulova Diamond Series wrist watch. It has a stainless steel band for easy cleaning, a scratch-resistant crystal face that glows in the dark, and two hands.
- Sep 4, '12 by MbbalesThanks for posting. Do you happen to know the name of the watch? There appears to be a lot of Bulova Diamond Series watches. Also, does yours have the date?
- Sep 4, '12 by TheCommuterI do not know the name of the watch. Mine does have the date.
- Sep 4, '12 by wannabecnlI have (or rather had, as I have recently lost it when moving ) a Timex Indiglo that I adore. It has a nylon webbing band and can be washed with soap and water. The face lights up pink, but the watch is gray. The face is easy to read, it has a second hand (this picture doesn't show a date, but I think mine has the date, too), it is submersible, and it was cheap so if I don't find it soon, I'm going to order another one! Handy for amusement parks, canoe trips, and other places where the watch might get wet!
Timex Women's T42591 Camper Expedition Classic Analog Watch: Watches: Amazon.com